How to Order
Parents can order the Pensford School uniform either through Tesco Uniform Service or from School Trends. Parents should contact either provider directly and choose their children's uniform items from their websites www.tesco.com/UES (not PE hoodies) or www.schooltrends.co.uk. PE hoodies can be purchased from Curtis Sports via email email@example.com or phone 0117 9723242. Both Tesco Uniform and Curtis Sports will pay commission to the school for all purchases made.
We have some leaflets in the School Office and you are very welcome to look through these and of course full details are available on the respective websites.
When you contact School Trends to order your uniform, they take payment from you and then deliver the items to the school for you to collect (free postage). We will text you to let you know the clothes have arrived. For Tesco orders, these can be delivered with shopping or collected in store and Tesco make a donation to the school for each item bought. Curtis Sports will deliver to the school and we will contact you when the items have arrived.
What to Order
Pensford School encourages children to take pride in their appearance and dress smartly. Governors and parents decided that having a school uniform is very practical and, more importantly, creates a sense of identity and of belonging to the same community. Samples of uniform are displayed in the school hallway.
- Standard white shirts or blouses
- Plain polo shirts in white or grey, with logo or without
- Purple sweatshirt or purple sweatshirt cardigan with our without the school logo but not with any other logo
- Purple hoodies with the school logo
- Black school shoes with a closed toe and no heels (Proper school shoes please, no canvas pumps.)
- For summertime white and black sandals are permitted but again, they must have a closed toe and no heels.
- Grey or black skirts/shorts
- Grey pinafore dresses
- Grey or black trousers
- Purple checked or candy striped gingham
- Pupils may wear their own coat to school or choose to wear a purple waterproof fleece (a warm purple jacket with the school logo is available from School Trends)
Please Note: All clothing should be labelled with your child's name